rhythmikr step seq... somethinger
* My bad, the Shift Alt Del thing doesn't work... Oops.
* Pallet with items at top of screen.
* Drag items out on to stage.
* Have fun.
* Abuse it. (It's fun.)
* Don't forget Shift-? (Shift Question-mark)
* Please tell me what you think, if anything annoys you, what might be nice. Critique is encouraged.
This took a while to write. Course, I had to rewrite the physics part, but wurf. It's worth it, though, because I have a small engine that I can recycle and grow, now. Yay vector algebra. Maybe I can add recursion, too, at some point. (If any balls in /this/ travel fast enough to merit such, though, let me know. ; )
Done as a school project. And for fun.
Flash CS3, Actionscript 3 (is kickass)
For fun, put a generator somewhere, then stick a sphere exactly under the middle of it so the balls bounce straight up. It's tedius, but not hard. Then, stick a bunch of generators over that first one. Then where there are a lot of balls, stick another song sphere into the mass.